Joint ESHG-ASHG Membership
Membership year from January to December
|1 year |
AJHG online access only
|Joint ESHG-ASHG ONLINE Membership |
Full membership of both societies, including online subscriptions to the EJHG & AJHG. Joint membership is only available in the regular member categories and for the calendar year - from Jan until Dec.
Note that this fee is subject to USD<->EUR exchange fluctuations and is adapted accordingly each year.
Trainee Joint ESHG-ASHG Membership
Benefits of the Joint ESHG/ASHG membership include:
- Online subscription to the European Journal of Human Genetics (EJHG) and to the American Journal of Human Genetics (AJHG)
- Reduced registration fee to the European and American Human Genetics Conferences
- Society newsletters and news
- Society membership directory
- Educational initiatives with the European Genetics Foundation
- Voting rights for Board members
- Access to the members-only Web Portal
Proof of Trainee Status:
Trainees are required to prove their status by submitting at least one of the items below as proof of their trainee status when applying for the ESHG membership.
- Signed, dated letter from the director of your program on letterhead from the institution stating that you are currently one of the following:
- a advanced-degree genetics professional in training as resident and clinical fellow
- working as postdoctoral fellow
- working towards a post-baccalaureate, master, professional, doctoral or doctorate degree
- a student working toward a bachelor’s, first, ordinary or honours degree
- Legible copy of an ID badge bearing your name, trainee status designation and future expiration date.
NOTE: Applications submitted between:
January 1 and October 31 are effective for the current year. Approved applicants will receive all publications mailed since January 1 of the current year.
Membership applications from November 1 to December 31 are effective for the following calendar year. Benefits will begin on January 1 the following calendar year.
Please note that if you renew during the year your Membership will still end in December, regardless of the date of renewal, as membership of the society is for one calendar year (from January to December).
Activation of online access
You will receive an email with your access data after we have received payment of your membership fee and as soon as your online journal account is active.
Payment of subscription
Payment may be made by
Credit card (Mastercard, VISA)
Bank transfer Payments must be made without charges to the beneficiary.
Unfortuantely cheques cannot be accepted anymore, due to high handling fees involved.
• Membership year is January 1 - December 31 unless otherwise specified.
• Membership dues are non-refundable.
• Annual Meeting registration fees are NOT part of your dues payment.